Sunday, July 12, 2009

Marriage....

Attended Hafi's wedding just now...nice decor and setting...delicious food...and most importantly, she's beautifully stunning!

To my Biotech Mina hehe Hafi la duhz!

Selamat Pengantin Baru...semoga mahligai yang dibina berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat Insyallah dan dikurniakan nikmat dan zuriat yang diberkatiNya...Amin...

It became a mini gathering for us...well it's juz me (ex-class rep ehem hehe), xy & wife, eric, shaun and my honey and her hubby and her daughter...Kai Xuan has grown...14 months already...played with her hehe but she kept squirming...think i'm too scary for her hahahahaha then Big Shaun dropped the bomb...he's getting married too in October...and wenshen's next year....

Suddenly, it dawned on me that people are getting married and propagating so to speak...turn left, turn right and there it is hahahaha....for one, we are all not getting younger...marriageable age...just went through Fizah's wedding and honeymoon pics in Facebook...beautiful as well...

A lifetime of commitment, patience and trust...love is important of coz but I think the former three qualities are of utmost paramount...add kids to the equation and you have bills and education to pay for...not to mention the roof over their heads, the clothes on their back and their general well-being....ain't easy...my respectful salute to them...marriage ain't easy...but it is beautiful in a way....I pray for their happiness...

For me, I will only smile........................................














1 comment:

Hafi said...

Thanks for coming and your well - wishes. InsyaAllah, when u find the right person, this will go smoothly. :)
I'll send pics soon and I'm glad u guys had fun while I was stressed out on the dias. :)