Sunday, July 12, 2009

Changing rantings

I dunno wat I'm doing up at this hour typing out this blog entry when I'm a total blank up there...

Some random rantings...

  • Baby got 1st prize....published in the papers nationwide...congrats to him...
  • LC & Shufen juz welcomed their bundle of joy, think she's named Faith...congrats to them...
  • Hafi's getting married tmw....congrats to her and hubby...
  • XY & Alanis got their new Vios...black and sporty...congrats to them...
Those are just some few things that come to mind right this moment...

Work? hmmm...usual...apart from the parallel teaching, I'm made the one and only main invigilator for the Science Practical tests from pri 3 to Pri 6....4 whole days...felt really exhausted on the first day...dunno why...like Loke Mun said, "It's rare to see Firdaus subdued"....
16 more days before I take my leave and the commencement of a new lifestyle and direction...a whole new world, a new perspective, a new resolution, a new beginning...I wanna nail it and nail it good...I dunno how Science Dept is gonna survive but it will...I believe the existing and successing members will drive it good...it has always been...

Some things are just not seen seen eye to eye...simply incomprehensible...the damage is way too extensive to be mended...however, certain matters are beyond mere mortals and just need the well-wishes and spirited hopes...amen

A change is inevitable...a change is expected...and a change is here...






No comments: