Spent the day alone by myself today....went for tuition...then to Tiong Bahru Plaza for Harry Potter...not engaging enough...and I think the accent is a little too thick for my liking...can't quite catch the flow...went around wandering....thinking at the same time....
It's down to 6 more days....it's getting nearer...it's only now that I'm feeling it....I dunno how or what to feel...just indescribable...a mixture of this and that...sad and joy...in a dilemma I think it's the most appropriate verb....
Been thinking about yesterday and all that in the past....smiles aplenty, laughter bountiful, sorrows crept in once in a while...damage done, damage controlled...some are forgiven but not forgotten...some are irreversible....some things are lost...some things are gained....the beauty of life....I'm gonna miss some of the most wonderful people ever....
There's no old, there's no new....there's only us....just us....
It's down to 6 more days....it's getting nearer...it's only now that I'm feeling it....I dunno how or what to feel...just indescribable...a mixture of this and that...sad and joy...in a dilemma I think it's the most appropriate verb....
Been thinking about yesterday and all that in the past....smiles aplenty, laughter bountiful, sorrows crept in once in a while...damage done, damage controlled...some are forgiven but not forgotten...some are irreversible....some things are lost...some things are gained....the beauty of life....I'm gonna miss some of the most wonderful people ever....
There's no old, there's no new....there's only us....just us....
No comments:
Post a Comment