It’s a Monday morning once again…I’ve got work to be done but now, I’ve got something more important at hand to complete…updating my blog…hahaha
Cold, cloudy, windy morning…didn’t bother me though because why? I had more than enough sleep yeah…finally!~
Thursday 14th June 2007…
Went out with Adik Zul for dinner on thursday evening...had nasi ayam penyet (smashed chicken rice...stupid sounding translated name I know)at lucky plaza...berdesut siol die nye sambal!~ Spicy like no tmw...Baby would really love it!~ But the chicken was really nice n crispy...oily though...hehehe sinful but of coz I had the skin removed (dammit!~)...Adik Zul had nasi and kuah rawon...nice also...





oh and I met DD at nite and chatted till wee hours...had a 'nice' surprise though hehe *yum* =p
Friday 15th June 2007….
Planned to go cemetery but when I woke up, the skies were grey…had to postpone it again…laze around till about noon, went for prayers then met Reez & Jut at Novena Square. While waiting, got an sms and it brought tears to my eyes a lil bit…seems like I ignored a very precious dearest loved one…no I swear I didn’t..she’s always in my heart =)…Reez wanted to make his specs…love the specs there…the service…friendly and definitely warming…Thanks to my sweet thing for his kind generosity!~ I tried on an Esprit specs…gosh!~ so freaking nice!!! Jut instigated me to get it next month…hmmm it’s an irresistible buy…we’ll see hehehe…
Took the bus to Chinatown…all three of us had chicken chop at Banquet…talked and laughed our heads silly…That lil Reez got such a yellow brain!!! I swear I’m gonna scrub his brain with Clorox and disinfect it using Dettol…so the dirty! LoL never knew you had such ‘colourful’ creativity! Then we went to Chinatown Point SportsMenAsia (SMA)…Reez got himself a black polo…as usual, the service was exemplary. Thks to Javier…walked around Central @ Clarke Quay…waited for Aee, Shahdan, Eeks…we headed to Velvet Dragon (previous Club Momo)…joined later by ina and hilmi…we went there in support of Rafiz & Firdaus…the boys joined Mr Singapore Worldwide…didn’t win any though…so better luck next time…actually, it’s expected that they wouldn’t win any…still a greenhorn and a lot of work needs to be done but overall, I’m sure it’s a good learning experience for them…strive on Rafiz…didn’t stayed for long…sorry hor, I didn’t even club…just there to watch an event…it ended at 2330 and off me, Jut & Ina left the club…met up with Baby & Kiki at Clarke Quay…planned to go KTV but too expensive…so headed to The Coffee Connoiseur (TCC) instead. Spent like hours down there till TCC almost closed…chatting over Mon Cherie, Moroccan Mint Green Tea, Pink Rosebuds Tea and Chicken and Mushroom sandwich…no wait, we didn’t chat…we gossiped and bitched! Yes we did alright…wat about? Everything I tell you…we digged up matters from the anthole right up to the highest peaks of the Alps…from past issues to current affairs…from Pasir Ris potluck to Chalet to CBNTM to really personal affairs. Topics uncovered, secrets unveiled and dissected and studied…Wow!!~ Amazing the amount of heat and argument those topics brought about hahaha I love it!~ By then, Mother Kali manifested from the River Ganga…Nyi Blorong descended from Mount Krakatoa and Karballah came out of the Amazons…so you can just imagine the sheer force of excitement buzzing in the air…the roof of TCC almost came down that night we literally brought the house down wakakakaka…we left TCC at 3.30am and I got home at 4.30am…tired of coz…sleepy? Not really…
Saturday 16th June 2007…
With no sleep, I made my way to work…well, I’m not supposed to come to work for Saturday duty simply because it’s not my duty yet…but freaking hell, I gotta cover awhile for my colleague…I was already reaching my destination when he called saying I don’t have to come as he got someone else to cover…what fuck I tell u!!! halo!~ I live in jurong lor…the workplace is in AMK and I really appreciate it if I was told like hours earlier…the journey to work is certainly no joking matter for me lor…especially on a Saturday argh!~ fuck!~ I could have the option of sleeping sigh…went to market, bought some ingredients to fry noodles…gonna have BBQ with the malay boys later on in the day…Isham picked me up to go GIANT IMM for shopping…bought like 4 kg of chicken, 6 packets of hotdogs, 8 packets of fishballs and 6 packets of crabsticks…should be enough...I’d rather have a shortage of food than food going to waste…reached home at about 11 and I started to turn the kitchen upside down…frying noodles for 10 isn’t a small feat I tell you…cooked fried bee hoon in 2 batches…1st batch was too red hot spicy and salty…2nd batch too sweet and pale….exasperated, I mixed both of them together and Voila!~ a good mix of everything! Hahaha I was rather proud though hehe Azad & Ijan came…waited for Isham…skies very bad…rained heavily but stopped just in time…good…
Had a good time at the pit…laughing making merry, silly jokes aplenty….this time I stayed overnight hehehe I didn’t the previous time…went clubbing la keke sorry boys…Jut & Wan came to pass by…hehe thank God for Jut and his maplak…kept me warm from the icy cold wind and rain…I’ll return it to u soon eh…I dunno wat the rest of the boys did but I know once the rain subsided, I went into the tent and slept…till 7 in the morning…urgh so tired sial…hard rough ground but hell who cares…I’m one tired man..

But to me, the entire Saturday night was kept alive by my thoughts…I received news…very unexpected and certainly very shocking and definitely got me agitated. News tend to spread like wild fire so don’t go around blaming others ya….
I dunno why there’s a need to put on a façade and go on a masquerade…what do u get from doing all these? Personal vendetta? Personal victory? Personal satisfaction? Got urself a trophy? No I dun think so, do u? Why the lies? Why the deception? Hatred for some? Perhaps but wat ever happen to graciousness?
You took us for a ride, we believe in you…sadly, it all turned out a being a pseudo phase…i think we all felt betrayed…esp me…all along, I’ve given you the benefit of doubt…I refuse to take in what others have told me before…telling myself, no, give him a chance…but too bad, one chance too many…you blew it urself…wanna redeem urself? I doubt u want to….so be it…gave you trust, you killed it...
I dun understand…why the drama? Wat are u trying to say? Wat are u trying to prove? All you said before are pure lies…I came to realize that a lil bit too late…yeah silly me but haha no more…whatever…ur put-up shows…for real? From the start, something is already amiss…should I put it down in my blog? I doubt I will because I believe I still have self-respect and you have ur pride…you think you got it all? No my friend…no you don’t…I can’t believe you manage to do all these…think it’s fun? Yea for a lil while…do it many times, and u are the same as the boy who cried wolf…for now, I’d wish the wolf would gobble u up…save us all the troubles haha blimey!~ If this is how you treat friends, I tell u, u’re gonna end up lonely…Foolish child…u wanna hide from us for 2 years? I would love to see how you are gonna do juz that…give you another benefit of doubt ok…you can run away from us, hide in any hole and nooks and crevices, but definitely no hiding from urself…you’re on your own…we are not teenagers anymore...why do these? hurt urself, hurt us..
Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat, akhirnya jatuh ke bumi juga
It'll be best if you can explain urself... =)
I'll be waiting...we all will....
No comments:
Post a Comment