It's the start of the new year...a week has gone by...school's resuming next monday...timetable's out...jam packed wed...0830 to 1930...I just pray for good company to help me pull through the midweeks...dammit man...been hating midweeks ever since my labtech days...it's neither here nor there and it's always brimming with work...
NIE friends are a whole lot of crazy bunch...although we may not meet as many times as we wish we could but yet the camaraderie is strong...give and take is not an issue...I guess, the age plays a very important factor...as with it, comes wisdom and understanding beyond comprehension...
I really think it's time I shift my focal point to things that are beneficial to me...a little selfishness does pay in the long run to ensure the betterment of my future...the rest can take a queue number, take a backseat and wait for your turn...I have no energy left and lost quite a fair bit of faith trying to sustain certain things...it's time I receive for a change...
So yes, school's in...can't wait...oh NIE & tuitions, please keep me busy...
NIE friends are a whole lot of crazy bunch...although we may not meet as many times as we wish we could but yet the camaraderie is strong...give and take is not an issue...I guess, the age plays a very important factor...as with it, comes wisdom and understanding beyond comprehension...
I really think it's time I shift my focal point to things that are beneficial to me...a little selfishness does pay in the long run to ensure the betterment of my future...the rest can take a queue number, take a backseat and wait for your turn...I have no energy left and lost quite a fair bit of faith trying to sustain certain things...it's time I receive for a change...
So yes, school's in...can't wait...oh NIE & tuitions, please keep me busy...
No comments:
Post a Comment