Friday, January 1, 2010

closure 2009

It’s been a really long hiatus…school’s over…holidays are here…ending pretty soon…
This entry will be a messy one…I’m just going to type down anything that comes to mind hence things will not be in chronological order…

GESL project is done like finally…a huge load off the shoulders…tiring but yes did it good…

If I may say, it has been a personal battle for me…against my own demons…current standing sees me at about 60%, demons at 40%...I don’t know how to explain this…it’s just me…must overcome somehow…it’s gonna take a lot of me but I ain’t gonna give it up…will do what I can and what I will…as they say, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak…it’s draining me…

Didn’t really do much for the holidays…just normal stuff minus school and tuition…that leaves it to just gymming hahaha…went zoo, went Sentosa, played badminton, celebrated a few birthdays, went prawning, kite-flying, gift-exchanges, wedding, massage, scrub, BBQ and steamboat…

I stayed over at Tampines for five days to look after my beloved grandmother while my auntie’s away on a short getaway to Malaysia…must say it was a calming period of time…I just dunno why…my grandmother had that kind of soothing and calming effect on me…no stress, laid back, chill…Dear God, if you decide to take her away from me one day, do give me the strength and courage to face the reality ok…I love her as much as I possibly can…

Results are out supposedly on the 24th December…yeap…x’mas eve…never knew why they’d choose such a date to release something so grave like exam results…I’d kiss it to God…

Yet it was released earlier…and yes…I think I did pretty well…1A, 1A-, 1B+, 2B and 1B- and 2 passes….a GPA of 3.93…must gun for 4 or higher next semester…

Nassir’s finally went through his wedding…everything went smoothly…it was a good time seeing everyone again…well almost everyone…anyway, let’s just pray for the best and may the newly weds be blessed with marital bliss and happiness.

Pioneer gang’s always a fantastic lot of people to be with…the brothers, the ladies…good time rolls with them around…but sheesh, I’m always saying I’ll get posted to Rulang Pri but hahahaha we’ll see if I’d make a comeback to Pioneer. Maybe they’d give me a ten page job description over at Rulang as compared to seven at Pioneer hahahaha…

NIE friends…a whole different level of fun…from picnicking, suntanning, badminton, prawning, dinners, gift exchanging, coffee, kite-flying, crapping…the list goes on…the people who went insane together with me in times of difficulty especially when completing assignments and presentations and exams…

Love them to bits…

Love them, love me, love my sweetheart…love whoever la ok

Happy New Year to one and all…

No comments: