Here I am stumped...staring at the screen...listening to music...
Not at a lost...but I don't know...just the mind going blank...
Of course, it's not supposed to be blank considering exams are upon me...
Maybe just one of those moments where the mind just needs a little shutdown time...
Oh well, I decide to let it be...
Life drones on for many...myself included...
Nope...I ain't ranting here...just randomness doing its job..
What makes a life interesting?
What does it mean by go out there and have fun?
Where is there?
What fun can one partake in?
My life may seem mundane to many but I find it just fine...
Nothing fantastic, nothing to applaud about...
Just me doing what I have been doing...and yes I'm still at it
Complexity of life is not mean to be dissected and placed under intensive scrutiny...
Let it be and it'll be....
Not at a lost...but I don't know...just the mind going blank...
Of course, it's not supposed to be blank considering exams are upon me...
Maybe just one of those moments where the mind just needs a little shutdown time...
Oh well, I decide to let it be...
Life drones on for many...myself included...
Nope...I ain't ranting here...just randomness doing its job..
What makes a life interesting?
What does it mean by go out there and have fun?
Where is there?
What fun can one partake in?
My life may seem mundane to many but I find it just fine...
Nothing fantastic, nothing to applaud about...
Just me doing what I have been doing...and yes I'm still at it
Complexity of life is not mean to be dissected and placed under intensive scrutiny...
Let it be and it'll be....
No comments:
Post a Comment