The war was long over...the presentations were done...took up lots of my time trying to coordinate things between members...what to do...appointed group leader for the educational psychology modules and ICT...no easy feat but yeah, rounded the herd and got things done...right or wrong, I don't care hahahaha
The exams were also over and done with...died...really died for science and maths...65 damn bloody difficult MCQs for science...wanna tikam also dunno how to do it smartly...sigh...Maths...haiyo not enough time...reading and trying to understand the questions alone took up half the time...workings damn long...a page worth for a 3-marks question...left some blanks...heck la...never before I had such difficulty doing exams zzzz
Some frens didn't make it through for Linguistics...another tough paper...30 MCQs...sounds easy right but it wasn't if your lecturer didn't teach anything for the past 12 weeks...struggled like mad...but I managed to pass..Alhamdullillah....Grammar was a breeze...Text Types was do-able...all in all, I think i'd get through Sem 1 without much trouble...*phew*
Anyway, holidays are here...gonna enjoy myself...long overdued...i need a break hahaha
Went back to Pioneer...always good to see the wonderful people...hmmm ms Rozi, I might just be able to help you with the Science Dept proposals hahahaha be nice and i'd put in my 2-cents worth =)
I guess this holidays would be spent gymming and doing GESL project...nothing much in the pipeline, but yeah just lulling time away...
PS: My dear SH, u'll be fine...love you...HUGZ
The exams were also over and done with...died...really died for science and maths...65 damn bloody difficult MCQs for science...wanna tikam also dunno how to do it smartly...sigh...Maths...haiyo not enough time...reading and trying to understand the questions alone took up half the time...workings damn long...a page worth for a 3-marks question...left some blanks...heck la...never before I had such difficulty doing exams zzzz
Some frens didn't make it through for Linguistics...another tough paper...30 MCQs...sounds easy right but it wasn't if your lecturer didn't teach anything for the past 12 weeks...struggled like mad...but I managed to pass..Alhamdullillah....Grammar was a breeze...Text Types was do-able...all in all, I think i'd get through Sem 1 without much trouble...*phew*
Anyway, holidays are here...gonna enjoy myself...long overdued...i need a break hahaha
Went back to Pioneer...always good to see the wonderful people...hmmm ms Rozi, I might just be able to help you with the Science Dept proposals hahahaha be nice and i'd put in my 2-cents worth =)
I guess this holidays would be spent gymming and doing GESL project...nothing much in the pipeline, but yeah just lulling time away...
PS: My dear SH, u'll be fine...love you...HUGZ
No comments:
Post a Comment