Person A: Eh u ppl from Science department not shameful issit???...Worksheets after worksheets...
Me: (Stunned) huh?....(holding up a huge stack of papers) Sorry but this is English.....
Person A: (Looking away) ooooooooooouuuuuhhhh........
Me: (walked away, cursing under my breath)...
That is juz so plain rude dun u think so???!!!
Well I know i've been dishing out worksheets but it's not by choice that I'm doing it...I myself feel taxed and stressed by the sheer amount of worksheets by my own department but hey I've a job to do...and I'm doing it right...I'm happy I managed to complete my part...so i dun need you, bitch, to gimme such discerning remarks....
What's next?
SAIL prep, print more worksheets (haha), Exam papers vettings, norming, house practice & selection, Sports day, SBA & MLEA observation...oh and choir...
Now where did I put my inhaler........
Me: (Stunned) huh?....(holding up a huge stack of papers) Sorry but this is English.....
Person A: (Looking away) ooooooooooouuuuuhhhh........
Me: (walked away, cursing under my breath)...
That is juz so plain rude dun u think so???!!!
Well I know i've been dishing out worksheets but it's not by choice that I'm doing it...I myself feel taxed and stressed by the sheer amount of worksheets by my own department but hey I've a job to do...and I'm doing it right...I'm happy I managed to complete my part...so i dun need you, bitch, to gimme such discerning remarks....
What's next?
SAIL prep, print more worksheets (haha), Exam papers vettings, norming, house practice & selection, Sports day, SBA & MLEA observation...oh and choir...
Now where did I put my inhaler........
No comments:
Post a Comment