Been awarded a box of Royce chocolates in recognition for Integrity & Responsibility...have yet to have a taste of it...premium chocolate as it is hahahaha maybe next month, gunning for Excellence or maybe Perfection? LoL....but hey, I should get the Punctuality award if any coz i'm always the first one...Jo, u better pick this up yeah hehehe...juz kidding...
Anyway, someone pissed me off today....i dun think it was intentional but somehow or rather, it definitely wasn't pleasant to my ears....i did it not by choice but by circumstances....options were not mine to choose from...so fuck off bitch!
Been really busy with work....just busy...too much details...I'm still going strong I hope...
Anyway, someone pissed me off today....i dun think it was intentional but somehow or rather, it definitely wasn't pleasant to my ears....i did it not by choice but by circumstances....options were not mine to choose from...so fuck off bitch!
Been really busy with work....just busy...too much details...I'm still going strong I hope...
No comments:
Post a Comment