OK...I'm forced by Ms ROZI to update this blog of mine...n yes there's ur name being mentioned Ms ROZI....in caps no less hahahaha
Before I start...a big yippee coz I did well for all my english, maths and science lesson observations! woohoo!~
Anyway yes....CA1's over...how did my dearest P3-6 Initiative fare? Well, didn't achieve 14 A*s as No. 1 expected but I do have about 6 of them....failures are kept to the minimal of 6...so that means 32 of them passed...I'm good am I not? hahahaha ok...the kids did their part also la....I barked and screamed at them every single day for 5 days a week...anyway it's all their effort and willingness...
Oh yes...now, almost the entire Pri 3 level kids are damn scared of Mr Firdaus...everytime I walked pass a class, the class would just freeze LoL....according to Wee Pin, I strike fear in their little hearts hahahaha my voice can be heard booming everyday....and Esther and Wee pin simply love to dump their notti kids in my class hahahaha your new dumping ground huh? LoL
I've more work to be done now that the fucking VPN is not working...dammit....brought the lappie home in vain....the PTM, the IPW, the Inquiry, the bookcheck (I heck this one...all my filings and books are crap! LoL), the item analysis, the result analysis, the school cockpit, the report books, the courses, Pri 5 Sci SA1 exam paper settings and the ultimate one, RESULT PRESENTATION to P & VP...shucks!~ I dun wish to go all stone in front of them...need to come up with lines to ease and please...anyway, I think I will do fine...for an untrained, I've impressed the socks off some of them hehe (btw, did I mention the Sci HOD & VP loves me?...rozi, stop puking pls! hahahaha)
Gonna meet them boys later...then maybe meet Serina & Rozi for bitching session....Dunno if my dearest buddy is joining...
Oh well, here's the update for now...
Before I start...a big yippee coz I did well for all my english, maths and science lesson observations! woohoo!~
Anyway yes....CA1's over...how did my dearest P3-6 Initiative fare? Well, didn't achieve 14 A*s as No. 1 expected but I do have about 6 of them....failures are kept to the minimal of 6...so that means 32 of them passed...I'm good am I not? hahahaha ok...the kids did their part also la....I barked and screamed at them every single day for 5 days a week...anyway it's all their effort and willingness...
Oh yes...now, almost the entire Pri 3 level kids are damn scared of Mr Firdaus...everytime I walked pass a class, the class would just freeze LoL....according to Wee Pin, I strike fear in their little hearts hahahaha my voice can be heard booming everyday....and Esther and Wee pin simply love to dump their notti kids in my class hahahaha your new dumping ground huh? LoL
I've more work to be done now that the fucking VPN is not working...dammit....brought the lappie home in vain....the PTM, the IPW, the Inquiry, the bookcheck (I heck this one...all my filings and books are crap! LoL), the item analysis, the result analysis, the school cockpit, the report books, the courses, Pri 5 Sci SA1 exam paper settings and the ultimate one, RESULT PRESENTATION to P & VP...shucks!~ I dun wish to go all stone in front of them...need to come up with lines to ease and please...anyway, I think I will do fine...for an untrained, I've impressed the socks off some of them hehe (btw, did I mention the Sci HOD & VP loves me?...rozi, stop puking pls! hahahaha)
Gonna meet them boys later...then maybe meet Serina & Rozi for bitching session....Dunno if my dearest buddy is joining...
Oh well, here's the update for now...
HAPPY READING Miss ROZI!
PS: Ms Rozi, got white white thing flying behind u leh...many u noe... =p
No comments:
Post a Comment