Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Do It...

Just got back from watching "Marley and Me" with the boys...

Been spending time with them boys and the girls...the people who kept me sane and insane all at the same time...I dunno how it happen but it just did...like Esther said, it's 5 months to go before we go and it's really difficult to get such wonderful colleagues to weather weal and woe together...yeah we teased, we joked, we had fun...sometimes to the point of crossing borders but hey, it's all in the name of keeping sane...deep inside, no harm is ever intended...

I love u lot...I do...

It's really no joke with the work...things are really piling....Honestly, I dunno why but I think I'm overloaded....stressful but I'm still managing...well, at least till I get my second diploma...then I'll think about it....for now, it's killer time...

CA exams will be over next tuesday...marking frenzy will ensue, result processing will kill practically everyone and my departmental work....dun ever mention about it....in Calvin's words, it's really shitty to be a level rep...oh hell, I'm efficient according to the boss but wait till she sees what I have done so far...I'm way from efficient....covered some ground but I dun think it's sufficient...god dammit! maybe I should just do a Wee Pin...just act blur and say "I dunno"...maybe it'll just work hehe...or maybe do some stunts like Esther suggested...I've yet to throw in any MCs for 2009...*grins* but before that, I'm really anxious to know how my kids had done for the CAs. I hope I've done all I could to teach...It's not perfect but I think I did ok...Kids, please gimme a decent passing rate...I dun wanna have tea with the bosses anytime soon....

I'm scared honestly but I'm putting up a brave front...I'm assuring others but at the same time, I'm trying to assure myself too...

I'm only human....

No comments: