Saturday, August 2, 2008

Disgustingly Flabbergasted....

Came to read a blog...and yes ended up feeling as stated in my blog entry title....Why?

Simply because the language used was a total mess...grammatical errors aplenty....Not to mention the vocabulary usage....a smattering here and there....I shall not go into details of the sentence structure...it's just a shock to me as the blogger is a 21 year old guy...he claimed he had diploma qualification but judging from his blog entry, The Queen of England is bound to drop dead in shame hahahaha....I wish I can get hold to any of his school reports and read one for myself....I think I'll join the Queen....stone cold blacked out on the floor foaming in the mouth hehehehehe

I'm not saying my command of the language is superb right down to the T but I'm pretty sure at least a proper usage of the language will be much appreciated....a little bit of errors here and there...still tolerable...I myself make those mistakes occasionally....and certainly, there's no need to impress the socks off others by using bombastic huge words....but if you are a 21 year old and you write in such a manner, I suggest you keep a diary private to yourself and not blog....save the trouble of putting oneself to shame...hilarious reading your entries and shockingly ashamed at the same time....Sigh....






I won't say whose blog though............hehe =p



No comments: