It's been truly crazy at work...So many practicals given last minute with the mock practicals starting next tue...mon is holiday...i think i will go back to work on mon...prelims practicals are just 2 weeks away...I'm shortage of manpower and resources...my assistants are sick and my colleague cannot be involved in the practicals preparation...I'm all by myself....Teachers' Day stuffs need immediate attention also....less than 3 weeks to go....people have been bugging me a lot lately...from the Big Boss to the smallest of fries...argh STRESS!!!~
And best of all, I'm on the verge of falling real sick....*GROANZ*
Oh and today, I went down to HQ for the appointment briefing...so many of them...(-.-)"
But I think I'm the only unique one hehe for I'm already an employee...juz an upgrade of job hehe
I'll be starting on the 8th of September...that's like a month from now....time flies and I dun think I have enough of it...with work piling...sigh...I dun wish to leave work half-completed but no choice...I'm moving on....woohoo!~
Ok now I need to get back to work...need to organise the Teachers' Day thingy...
Pray people...pray for me....thanks! =)
And best of all, I'm on the verge of falling real sick....*GROANZ*
God help me...
Oh and today, I went down to HQ for the appointment briefing...so many of them...(-.-)"
But I think I'm the only unique one hehe for I'm already an employee...juz an upgrade of job hehe
I'll be starting on the 8th of September...that's like a month from now....time flies and I dun think I have enough of it...with work piling...sigh...I dun wish to leave work half-completed but no choice...I'm moving on....woohoo!~
Ok now I need to get back to work...need to organise the Teachers' Day thingy...
Pray people...pray for me....thanks! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment