Saturday, June 21, 2008

My weekend lifestyle...for this week hehehe =p

A weekend of activities for me this week....kick-started on Friday...went to gym...blah blah blah as usual...then psycho-ed Dear to go press-press wakakakaka....hey hey hey this time around, it was damn bloody fucking good ok...the lemon salt scrub and massage was truly worth it! Hard strong hands squeezed the living daylights out of the aching muscles...gone with the soreness and tension....welcome healthy clean skin and rejuvenated body! LoL~ wish it wasn't too expensive ah...then we can really go twice a month yeah Dear kekeke =p






After that headed to Orchard for a dinner at Cineleisure then we parted for STS and Spinelli...Met up with the boys to discuss the big plan for October...managed to settle quite a fair bit of stuff...don't worry Eekz for we're gonna make sure things will go smoothly and perfectly...Insyallah!!!~

Ok after that, Jut, Me, Nyareng, Ainon, Eekz and Abang Nizan hehehe went boogie the night away...music as usual...pumping hard and loud....got high....we played "______ the Chub"....how does the game go? U need a chub then each person will randomly think of what to do with the chub...simple ain't it? It's something like "Simon says..." I got high so I came up with the most ideas eg "Slap the Chub", "Kick the Chub", "Pinch the Chub"...U get the idea right? hehehe =p



The next day, WWS picked me up to go Seng Kang for my Honey's baby 1st month anniversary...love her windy home...the food's great also hehehe left at 1330...WWS sent me to Orchard (Gracias Sugar!) where I met Dear at Starbucks...talked a bit but walked a lot.......to shop of course! What else! hahahaha I got me an NUM slippers....20% discount...grabbed it after much contemplation hehehe oh well.... =p went to Armani Exchange...sale galore! Dear fell in love with A|X office wear...gonna get it tomorrow with Baby's discount privilages hehe Thank you darling Hugz!~ So all in all, 3 times consecutively in Orchard within a weekend ZZZZzzzzz...

Went to Lucky Plaza...visited Makcik Mee Soto from ARC...I still dunno her name until I saw her stall license hehe her name's Senimah...The stall's name? As-Syafaah I think...Lucky Plaza top floor where the arcade is...People, please do patronize her stall...I guarantee you won't ever be disappointed...really! Then met Patrick and Eric at Taka as Patrick wanted to get more work attire....That guy spent like an hour just trying to get a top and pants ZZZzzzzz....can die shopping with him...Luckily, got Dear around LoL~ both of us left at 1900...boarded the train northbound...bitched and slutted in the train =p




Tomorrow, another day of gymming and shopping with him....your last purchase? We all know it isn't true so quit deceiving yourself LoL~

Ok now tired already...need my sleep...See ya tmw Dear and till next entry people!~

Hugz!~

No comments: