Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We are verbal terrorists!~

Here’s an sms exchange between me and a 28 year old friend last week on friday…



Friend: Juz a mere question. R u involved in cempaka biru?


Me: (in shock) Yes I am. In fact, I’m the oldest one. Why do u ask?


Friend: I dunno whether I should be afraid of it or not


Me: (bewildered) Why would u be?


Friend: Listening to stories. U ppl protect one another. Extreme paybacks. Is it true?


Me: (in calmer tone) We do protect each other but no issues of physical violences whatsoever. Where do u hear all these stories from? Wat are u worried about?


Friend: Not physical violences that I’m worried about. I’m more concerned on verbal violences.


Me: We do voice out for each other in times of despair but not violence of coz. The verbal violence onli comes in when others do unto us. I assure u tat. But from whom did u hear such demeaning regards from?


Friend: Regarding the issues, I hope they are not true.


Me: As far as I am concerned, no physical blows had been exchanged. U have nothing to worry about.



From then on, it’s silence….all the way…till now…WOW!~

I dunno if he viewed it as a crime…but from the tone of the sms exchange, yeah it freaking is….he called and we talked a bit...he got quite agitated hearing stories and hell I was juz smiling on the other end of the line. He made it sound like we carry chainsaws with us, slashing others who offend...in other words, we're terrorists in his eyes hehehe


I never knew having cempaka biru as friends is a major crime, who go around whacking the daylights out of others…are we really tat frightening? Are we really that heinous? Are we really that threatening?.........SIGH


Here’s my take on it…we’re juz normal friends…individuals who do wat friends do…have fun together, going thru life’s ups & downs…there had been very nasty experiences where we bitched, stabbed, glared at each other etc but when tough times called for unity, we do come together and support each other…hey, we had wonderful joyful times too u now! So wat crime is there I beg to know?


I muz say it’s been a pleasant experience getting to know each and everyone of them…maybe past doings came back to haunt now and then….but tat’s ok…we’re nothing new to such detractors…


To my friend, I dunno wat u saw or heard, but things r not tat shallow…never judge a flock based on a few black sheeps…beyond the bad, there are good…


To Cempaka Biru, we’re us no matter wat…we know better than them…live on boys...


We're the verbal terrorists! LoL




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cempaka Biru is harmless. It's just a bunch of freaks getting together to seek solace from each other... dats all.

Bobby Cruz said...

Freaks?! hahahaha dun u have a nicer word to describe us? let's juz say unique wakakaka

Anonymous said...

no better word lah.
FREAKS = LOSERS

Bobby Cruz said...

say all u wanna say coz nothing is gonna affect anything...

Happy insulting!~ =)