I was feeling rather disturbed so I carried on with the sms exchange this evening…
I just dunno when to stop, do I? hehe…….well here goes…
Me: I wanna noe smth. R u really veri concerned tat I’m a part of cempaka biru? Will tat affect us negatively in any way?
Friend: I’m not sure but yes I’m affected by it
Me: They r juz my frens n nothing more than tat but I guess now the card’s in
Friend: Wad frens?! But u said u r in it?
Me: The boys r my frens yes but tat doesn’t mean I do everything they do. In fact, most of the time, I dun even noe wat they r doing. We r not a cult who’s out to dominate or prove anything. Juz a bunch of frens. Individuals.
Friend: But y do ppl have to label e clan too negatively? Ppl all over told me to stay away from the grp. I still wanna noe y.
Me: If u r able to tell me wat u heard then perhaps I may shed some light n clarify things with u. I’m not new to negative remarks regarding the grp.
Friend: Too many of them. How to list out?!
Me: Wow! Like I said earlier, the choice is urs. My conscience is clear =)
Friend: Of coz it is! The grp is urs wad! Who’s looking after the grp members? Do u conduct disciplinary action to members when they misbehave?
Me: (laughing!) I’m not the mother hen. Like I said they r not my sons or daughters. They r my frens. They have their own minds and thinkings and ways of doing things. I dun govern anyone but myself.
Friend: Den wat’s e point of being in a grp?
Me: (smiling from ear to ear) Juz for the fun of it! It’s as simple as tat n ppl being so dumb as they r, can get so caught up with it. The grp itself has no major issues with anyone whatsoever. A big joke dun u think? Some ppl juz haven’t got anything better to do but to find fault, point fingers, blame others and there r some naturally who juz sit n listen…but too bad, they listen not with their ears…deaf they muz be =)
And then again, it’s silence…..wakakakakaka I guess I won this round =p
I dunno la…this kinda things juz bring me excitement n thrill….cheap entertainment u may say but hell yeah, I won…LoL!~ Guess I am a verbal terrorist afterall hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment