Respect and understanding are paramount factors in any form of relationships...be it friendship, family or work related....if someone gives you the due respect, it is basic courtesy that it should be returned without asking. It's not something that is being asked or begged for or demanded of, but it should have been imbued since young as part of moral values...something that comes naturally....unless of course, if that person is in an imbecile state of mind...
Honestly, I wasn't the least bit interested in our topic of conversation...but I listened anyhow trying my best to stay focus and give you my attention...out of respect for you, i endured 2 full hours of lecture on financial planning and money saving. Yes there were some mistakes along the way I made with my finances but at that point of time, I don't have a choice...I'm not financially inclined...I don't take accounts in all my academic years...as of now, I'm quite comfy with the way things are and it's working fine for me and my family...I don't want anyone to intrude and make a mess of things...I'm not academically smart...I don't come from a very good JC, I don't have a university degree, I only have a crappy diploma, fucked up grades and a so-so job that pays...but for sure, I'm not lacking in support from my friends...which I think you do...and definitely, I don't need you...
You said you don't like to go out often as it's a waste of money...you'd prefer to stay home anytime...You are in the midst of having your exams...would I be so fucking stupid to ask you out? If I did, I'm no different from a mindless person....Well, I'm not like that...I like to go out and spend time with my friends...but that doesn't necessarily mean I need to spend a huge amount of money...certainly, you don't expect me to stay home and be like a good housewife, do you? I did ask you when are we able to meet...you gave a tentative date...a little bit of a long wait for me....but it's ok....due to your situation, I'm willing to accommodate....but that doesn't mean I need to go through what you are going through when it doesn't even involve me at all!!! If you are out to control me, I'm sorry but you got the wrong person to control. I will respect you, I will understand you, I will give you your own space, I will give you your own time, I will be patient, I will love but if you are tripping like no tomorrow over the smallest of issues, then so long adios!
You expect me to understand you....please tell me then how am I to live up to your expectations if I dunno what they are....I'm so ready for anything....at most, we can always compromise and come to a win-win situation...I don't mind making sacrifices....I'm not a stranger to making sacrifices...you throw your tantrums when I haven't done anything wrong...I asked for an explaination....I didn't get any....when you called, it's as though nothing had happened....and poor me...cracking my freaking brain trying to figure out and calming myself down...not once, but three times in 2 short days...Don't expect me to bow and grovel and kiss your feet....I have my pride and ego too....
You talked about my commitment to my family and yourself....excuse me! If I'm not committed, seriously I would have left my family...I wouldn't wanna spend my fucking CPF trying to pay for a roof over our heads....I wouldn't give a damn shit about feeding every single one of them....I wouldn't care less....Why must I slog every single day going to work just to put food on the table? I could have just live for myself happily without worries but I didn't...I did what I can for my family and what I am able to afford.....and if that isn't commitment, what is?! And honestly, why the hell are you even questioning about my family background and status? What concern is it of yours?! I didn't even ask a question about your family....I'm only interested to know about you for now...too much to ask for huh?
You expect me to stay home when you are at home too? I would...but I have made a promise prior to yours....and it's not juz an ordinary friend....she's a very dear friend of mine for almost 8 years!!! And I've known you for less than a week for god's sake....compare that and tell me! You said I'm still young? Well hello wake up!~ it's only a two year age gap between us...I wasn't born yesterday and certainly I'm not heartless and mindless....In fact, I think I'm as good as anyone out there...maybe even better....
You said I must learn fast and keep up with the current lifestyle...you said it's my duty to read papers and retrieve information and conform to the convention. Keep up and learn about you effectively and efficiently. Don't waste time.
Well, I'm telling you this...would you then take time to learn about me? I'm non-conventional and I don't always conform to the norm. I'm not found in any text or papers. I'm not a subject matter. So what must I learn? What is the current lifestyle? My sweetheart knows I read the papers...Life section mostly...
It has been about you, you and you...I've been tolerating if you haven't notice...and it's only a week...if we had carried on for longer period of time, I'd drop dead and die...no kidding....Wat crap!
Yes I have lots of friends and I treasure every single one of them...I don't even know if you had any...you know what? I'm gonna be bitchy and say you haven't got any...how about that? And if it's my friends' birthdays, i would try my best to attend if I'm invited...that's courtesy isn't it? I don't know what you called it though...a burden perhaps haha...
People said you are a nice and sensitive person...i was more than happy and thankful when I heard that but it's proving otherwise...it's highly disappointing and upsetting...Yes it's a sad loss for me to lose you but I think what needs to be done, must be done...for my own future and sanity...I don't wanna suffer when the reasons are all laid out for me to see...and certainly, I'm not gonna make all the wrong choices...I'm smarter than that please....I've always been strong in my own ways and no, I won't shed a tear over this....for it's not worthy at all...
I need my sweetheart more than ever, I need my CB frens, I need my GPians, I need my poly frens. My baby needs me, my boys need their mama....and you are not going to come in between me and my friends with your screwed-up attitude...High IQ but damn low EQ...maybe none at all...JERK!~
Honestly, I wasn't the least bit interested in our topic of conversation...but I listened anyhow trying my best to stay focus and give you my attention...out of respect for you, i endured 2 full hours of lecture on financial planning and money saving. Yes there were some mistakes along the way I made with my finances but at that point of time, I don't have a choice...I'm not financially inclined...I don't take accounts in all my academic years...as of now, I'm quite comfy with the way things are and it's working fine for me and my family...I don't want anyone to intrude and make a mess of things...I'm not academically smart...I don't come from a very good JC, I don't have a university degree, I only have a crappy diploma, fucked up grades and a so-so job that pays...but for sure, I'm not lacking in support from my friends...which I think you do...and definitely, I don't need you...
You said you don't like to go out often as it's a waste of money...you'd prefer to stay home anytime...You are in the midst of having your exams...would I be so fucking stupid to ask you out? If I did, I'm no different from a mindless person....Well, I'm not like that...I like to go out and spend time with my friends...but that doesn't necessarily mean I need to spend a huge amount of money...certainly, you don't expect me to stay home and be like a good housewife, do you? I did ask you when are we able to meet...you gave a tentative date...a little bit of a long wait for me....but it's ok....due to your situation, I'm willing to accommodate....but that doesn't mean I need to go through what you are going through when it doesn't even involve me at all!!! If you are out to control me, I'm sorry but you got the wrong person to control. I will respect you, I will understand you, I will give you your own space, I will give you your own time, I will be patient, I will love but if you are tripping like no tomorrow over the smallest of issues, then so long adios!
You expect me to understand you....please tell me then how am I to live up to your expectations if I dunno what they are....I'm so ready for anything....at most, we can always compromise and come to a win-win situation...I don't mind making sacrifices....I'm not a stranger to making sacrifices...you throw your tantrums when I haven't done anything wrong...I asked for an explaination....I didn't get any....when you called, it's as though nothing had happened....and poor me...cracking my freaking brain trying to figure out and calming myself down...not once, but three times in 2 short days...Don't expect me to bow and grovel and kiss your feet....I have my pride and ego too....
You talked about my commitment to my family and yourself....excuse me! If I'm not committed, seriously I would have left my family...I wouldn't wanna spend my fucking CPF trying to pay for a roof over our heads....I wouldn't give a damn shit about feeding every single one of them....I wouldn't care less....Why must I slog every single day going to work just to put food on the table? I could have just live for myself happily without worries but I didn't...I did what I can for my family and what I am able to afford.....and if that isn't commitment, what is?! And honestly, why the hell are you even questioning about my family background and status? What concern is it of yours?! I didn't even ask a question about your family....I'm only interested to know about you for now...too much to ask for huh?
You expect me to stay home when you are at home too? I would...but I have made a promise prior to yours....and it's not juz an ordinary friend....she's a very dear friend of mine for almost 8 years!!! And I've known you for less than a week for god's sake....compare that and tell me! You said I'm still young? Well hello wake up!~ it's only a two year age gap between us...I wasn't born yesterday and certainly I'm not heartless and mindless....In fact, I think I'm as good as anyone out there...maybe even better....
You said I must learn fast and keep up with the current lifestyle...you said it's my duty to read papers and retrieve information and conform to the convention. Keep up and learn about you effectively and efficiently. Don't waste time.
Well, I'm telling you this...would you then take time to learn about me? I'm non-conventional and I don't always conform to the norm. I'm not found in any text or papers. I'm not a subject matter. So what must I learn? What is the current lifestyle? My sweetheart knows I read the papers...Life section mostly...
It has been about you, you and you...I've been tolerating if you haven't notice...and it's only a week...if we had carried on for longer period of time, I'd drop dead and die...no kidding....Wat crap!
Yes I have lots of friends and I treasure every single one of them...I don't even know if you had any...you know what? I'm gonna be bitchy and say you haven't got any...how about that? And if it's my friends' birthdays, i would try my best to attend if I'm invited...that's courtesy isn't it? I don't know what you called it though...a burden perhaps haha...
People said you are a nice and sensitive person...i was more than happy and thankful when I heard that but it's proving otherwise...it's highly disappointing and upsetting...Yes it's a sad loss for me to lose you but I think what needs to be done, must be done...for my own future and sanity...I don't wanna suffer when the reasons are all laid out for me to see...and certainly, I'm not gonna make all the wrong choices...I'm smarter than that please....I've always been strong in my own ways and no, I won't shed a tear over this....for it's not worthy at all...
I need my sweetheart more than ever, I need my CB frens, I need my GPians, I need my poly frens. My baby needs me, my boys need their mama....and you are not going to come in between me and my friends with your screwed-up attitude...High IQ but damn low EQ...maybe none at all...JERK!~
No comments:
Post a Comment