Went out with Jut, Awan, Baby, Mamat & Boi for dinner at Marina...as usual, FoodLoft it is...didn't patronise Uncle Courtesy though lol!~ Headed to Gloria Jeans at Suntec next for some coffee and cakes then off to esplanade...Mamat thought there'd be a band jamming but instead it was a chinese orchestra jamming session hehehe it's in line with the Mid-Autumn Festival...hmmm this year I didn't get to taste any mooncake unlike the previous years...but nvm, ain't no big deal....we stayed on till wee morning hours just chatting, singing and gossipping...oh well...Rikee darling, you are missing the fun hehehe =p
Love the company... =)
Ok lately, work's getting to me...it's the fasting month and work is certainly not on a fast ah...it's been last minute hectic schedule...already things are given last minute, it's all very confusing adding to the crazy madness but Thank God, none of us had the Monday Blues today...so eventhough we were all dead tired, we still managed to joke and laughed about all the confusion in the air hahaha big joke sia...tomorrow's final...labs closing...no more stressing...so looking forward to it =)
Went for tuition as usual, then breaking fast at ChinaSquare Banquet with Mek Mek, coffee at Yakun at Clarke Quay Central....dalam diam, Mek Mek dah ada yang punya rupanya hehehe all the best yup...remember what i advised...enjoy it for as long as it can last =)
Tomorrow also, I will start tutoring a Primary 3 kid whom for once, isn't related to me...well, it's actually a teacher's nephew...he lives in Jurong West st 61...I'm gonna drill him on EMS (English, Maths & Science) twice a week....sheesh! hope I won't be the devil tutor like I've always been with my cousins hehehe =p
Ok, I've been trying to get in touch with someone but to no avail...sigh*
Love the company... =)
Ok lately, work's getting to me...it's the fasting month and work is certainly not on a fast ah...it's been last minute hectic schedule...already things are given last minute, it's all very confusing adding to the crazy madness but Thank God, none of us had the Monday Blues today...so eventhough we were all dead tired, we still managed to joke and laughed about all the confusion in the air hahaha big joke sia...tomorrow's final...labs closing...no more stressing...so looking forward to it =)
Went for tuition as usual, then breaking fast at ChinaSquare Banquet with Mek Mek, coffee at Yakun at Clarke Quay Central....dalam diam, Mek Mek dah ada yang punya rupanya hehehe all the best yup...remember what i advised...enjoy it for as long as it can last =)
Tomorrow also, I will start tutoring a Primary 3 kid whom for once, isn't related to me...well, it's actually a teacher's nephew...he lives in Jurong West st 61...I'm gonna drill him on EMS (English, Maths & Science) twice a week....sheesh! hope I won't be the devil tutor like I've always been with my cousins hehehe =p
Ok, I've been trying to get in touch with someone but to no avail...sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment