Thursday, June 7, 2007

Wishes & a lil bit more....

Juz wanna wish a happy belated 24th birthday to my 1st understudy, Justus...Hope he'll have a good life ahead of him and best wishes for his studies....
Today, I wanna wish my dearest Hu Ji Hua (Orchid), Ah Lum, a very happy 24th birthday also...he didn't reply to my sms...hmmm maybe he had changed number or smth...anyway, best wishes to him too....may he find a girlfren soon hehehe or perhaps he already has one...i wonder....

I came to work with a heavy head...or rather heavy eyelids....gosh!~ so sleepy...i slept the moment i came into lab...darn it!~ I so need to find me a good sofa to 'rest' on....sleeping on hard tables and chairs definitely ain't good for u....a sore back and leg cramps and aching arms...
Today, the colleague's on mc again...i'm on my own yet for another day....went over to the hawker centre to get me my breakfast....mee siam and a huge cup of hot sugarless soyabean drink...*BURP* hehehe nice....

Chatted with my dear Ah Ken...poor lad...he's been feeling down low in the gutters lately...come on baby....it's gonna be a passing phase...trust me....chatted with Adik Zul also....he's also not in a proper state of mind....sigh...problems abound, problems aplenty....come on peeps, stay positive....we all can pull through this together yeap.......I believe =)

Went on to do some work....completed it already...I'm happy...the rest can be done by the colleague...then Baby called...chatted for a lil bit....meeting Asrie, Rafiz & Kiki for gym later after work...then going out to Bugis after that...busy nite i'm having hehehe....

I'll be on leave tmw...tuition in the morning then friday prayers then home to do some major cleaning....gonna paint the house on saturday...getting help from Jut, Mamiji, Baby & Kiki...i'm so appreciative of it ah...dun worry boys...Hainanese chicken rice on the menu!!!~ hehehehe maybe kuih jongkong hahahahaha i dunno la....see how k....hee

I'm still waiting for Jut to wake up and pass me some interesting photos taken yesterday at Yishun for CBNTM...WAKE UP!!!!~

Anyway, see ya next entry peeps...hopefully some pics by then...adios!~

No comments: