Friday, January 5, 2007

Freaking pissed I am...

Wat a spoiler to a great day of mine!~...some people juz came into the scene at the wrong time and mess up everything that I have so nicely planned for...My teeth are almost ground to a powder from my endless gritting....This fucking feeling will last till tmw afternoon until my meeting with Dear...this i'm pretty sure...urgh! so not in the mood to teach tuition tmw but I can't be so selfish as to put it off due to my fucked up emotions...tat is so not professional n certainly not a mature thing to do...so I'm gonna take the time to compose myself...
Dear, u noe wat needs to be done to me tmw...I'll leave it to ur good hands and sweet lips =)

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours, no matter how close or far apart you may be. A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care. A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart

No comments: