Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My midnight entry...


Things have been rough for some...handling personal, relationship and work matters...I'm not spared either with the merciless barrage of assignments...draining but I'm pressing on....

For those who have seen better days, good for you...make it a learning point wherever possible...

For those who need to let go of excess baggage, do so slowly...think of your sanity...think of others...make a wise decision...do not simply brush it away or sleep it off...deal with it face on...but bear no grudges...harbour no violence...

I'm happy yet at the same time sad....a complex swirl of emotions in me....it strikes in waves and dissipates as fast as it comes...i can't help it but accept it as it is...

Whatever it is, please do not lose focus on what is important at hand...enjoy what you have and while it last, make the most out of it...

However distance separates us, the ties run deep...




No comments: