Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The people...

People...people who need people....
Are the luckiest people in the world....

Those were the excerpts from Ms Streisand's song.

I used to work from 7 to 4 but I did not enjoy it as much as I did as I haven't gotten friends to work with...by friends, I mean those that think and are of the same frequency wavelength as I am. Work gets mundane, routine and normal. Not that I did not enjoy it but it's more like I'm just going through the motion and nothing more. Those hours, though limited, sure can be draggy when I'm in no mood to work. Normally, I'd just take half-day urgent leave if I felt that way for the day.

But now, it's a totally different thing. I've got good colleagues...friends...who share the joy and tears of teaching. Of course, the passion to teach has always been burning strongly. But the purpose of coming to work takes on a whole new meaning for me. Now, working 12 hours is not that big an issue as I've got company. Call me a workaholic, but hell I don't give a hoot about it.

The best buddy, the bitching buddy, the young vampire, the Ms TG-6 and my scold-kids buddy.
I want people like them around for as long as I can hahahaha selfish Mr Firdaus...


PS: I still love my other friends of course... =)


No comments: