1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weirdthings/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog oftheir own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 peopleto be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!
(I wun tag anyone LoL~ PROMISE!)
[1] I can enjoy a company without having to utter a word
[2] I'm most comfy in slippers or sandals...shoes are for work, gym and clubbing
[3] I drink tea as much as I do coffee
[4] I love to read mythology
[5] I adore dinosaurs
[6] I love the sun but not the sand and sea
[7] I detest perpetual late-comers
[8] I do have my quirky moments
[9] I see Love as a boon and a bane
[10] I'm as magnanimous and patient as God with my loved ones
No comments:
Post a Comment