Monday, October 20, 2008

Crapz

I dunno wat's really going on in my mind, in my body, in my physical and mental being....
Everything went downhill as fast as it began...everything suddenly became a complete mess....
I dun remember leaving anything unsettled...well, by that I mean I got things under control....
Just these few days of late got me into a crappy state...just what have I left behind unsettled....
I dun wanna go back to yesteryears where I'm struggling....
I dun wish to look back on those haunting miserable days....
I want to do something....I did something....and I must continue to do so....
But what is it really?
Certain things I know I have full control and I'm gonna work for it....I'd be a great disappointment if I dun achieve it...As to the rest on the platter, I'm still figuring out ways to handle them....maybe I'm just in a state of unrest and confusion...
At this stage, I'm still doing fine...I'm still sane...I'm still sound...
Whatever it is, I know help is never far away from me.... =)

HUGZ

No comments: