Monday, September 1, 2008

September 1st 2008

It's Teachers' Day today....School's rather empty...well just now had two classes of practicals...now that's over, it just feels so quiet around here...I've done all that I'm supposed to...now just waiting for time to pass....it's raining outside as I'm typing this entry....normally, at times like this, I would have a hot cup of coffee within my reach but today, or rather for the next 29 days or so, I can't have anything as today also marks the beginning of Ramadan, the holy fasting month...so yeah, fasting for me and a billion others around the globe...hey ya'll! Happy fasting! hehehehehe...and no I'm not the least bit thirsty or hungry...just a tad sleepy =p

And just because it's fasting season, i ain't gonna stop going for gym or anything else....life goes on for me...so others out there, no excuse also...go out and do your daily routines but do your very best to stay away from the bad and now's the perfect time to practise self-control...no hanky panky, no oralling, no forms of hand actions and no sex...hahahaha all those must go into fasting mode also...

Tomorrow, I'm going to Desaru with some students for a field trip...think I'm gonna concuss on the bus...well, cannot eat, cannot drink...so might as well sleep through the bus ride and conserve my energy to banter with the kids at the sites....I applied for leave on wednesday and thursday...full day leave for both days...and afternoon leave on friday...hehe just specially to bid farewell...sigh....time for new grazing grounds next week =)

Till my next entry...adios amigos...

No comments: