Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Complete Boredom

*Fuck with the grammar and sentence structure ok...I can't be bothered to correct them...so happy reading*

Alrite, midweek again....Syazwan noes it's my most hated day of the week...sial lah, it's neither there nor here sia...got work but I've completed them all...pracs next week and I got that settled already...*breathe* can't do much planning coz people not around to start a meeting...Did my part already...as usual, finance and budgeting comes under my charge...but that's about all I can do...sigh.........

When one have nothing better to do, what do one do best? ok I blog...what about? I also have no idea....hmmm let's see....

I juz spruced up the house a lil bit...ok not a bit la but quite substantial...spent a sunday cleaning out the rooms...what a rude shock! I think we've accumulated quite a junk over the years...all stowed away under the beds, nooks, crannies and corners...the dust was worth a truckload la...I could have sell it off to the rag-and-bone man hehehe cleared everything away, dust, sweep, mop and it was all spick and span...threw out every single thing not needed...it feels good to see the place clean and mess-free...easy on the eyes and generally free...i dunno wat tat means but yea....

Got 2 beds and 3 mattresses....one queen sized bed for the mother and one single one for me...I have no freaking idea why she needs such a big bed when she's the only one snoozing on it...of coz occasionally my sisters will roll themselves on her bed...maybe she needs the space to roll also wakakaka LAME! Shifted her old queen sized to the sisters' room...so now, there's two queen sized and two singles....anyone wanna sleep over? hehe

Oh and my bed doesn't creak anymore woohoo! the old bed had osteoporosis...tried and tested by Rikee....that skinny boy made more noise tossing and turning on my bed than I ever did! Notti Notti wakakakaka (oh this is random...never sleep beside Nordin...he'll crush u like a cockroach for he weighs a hefty 10 tonnes! I'm one of those unlucky victims zzzzz)

What else did I get for the house? Ah 3 wall mounted fans...one in each room...in total, I have like 7 fans in the house! two in each room and one in the living room...maybe i should install one more wall mounted fan in my living room...for convenience during the kenduri in August...Ok peeps, should I also install one in the kitchen? wow! Kaya kipas aku ni hehehehe

I also got the main toilet done...got a new sliding door, spanking new water heater and a new toilet bowl...wanted to install another water heater in the mother's toilet but she refused...she wants the freezing cold water (-.-)" ...tried explaining to her that the heater doesn't need to be turned on to get cold water but it juz didn't get into her head...oh well...but then somehow the new toilet seat is lower than the previous one...hmmm....did away with the toilet sink...it juz took up loads of space and we dun use the sink very often...so off with it and now, TADA!~ more spacious bathroom...trust me, I've tried lying down on the toilet floor...very roomy wakakaka errr....... =p

Mother got a new cabinet for the TV set...I dunno wat is it called but yea...got into a row with her over it...coz why? the old one was still fine and she wanted to get it replaced...ok watever...so now, a new set in the living room...actually, not too bad la...juz another rip-off on the pocket...

I thought of getting a vacuum cleaner, a proper steamer and a microwave oven...vacuum cleaner I've always wanted one...easier to suck those dust away...certainly more merciful on my nose and skin....a steamer coz i need to steam cakes and stuff especially my kek gula hangus...that thing can rose double the size when steaming and my current make-do steamer is not able to take the size increment zzzz so always ended up not very successful... I haven't been cooking actively though but it's always good to have a steamer on standby juz in case i got a sudden mad urge to steam something...ok tat sounds so wrong la...hehe....microwave oven is juz for convenience...u noe, one of those many nights where we feel peckish...can always pop something into the oven and *Tink! a quick snack ready to be devoured hehehehe...and of coz, it's useful for reheating leftovers...(I feel my waistline increase already zzzz)

Gosh...my pocket's burning...sigh...but I think it's ok la since it's for my house usage...it's my own house so I shouldn't be complaining much yea...hehehehe ok i'll keep those things checked in my list...Now where's Santa when you need him most? =p

Ooh, I'll be on leave this friday and coming monday...let's see what I have planned...definitely gymming then going Night Safari with Ms T & Sunny on friday evening...watch out for the professional camwhores yeah! LoL!~...we did Zoo already so it's Night Safari's turn...can't wait for it...what's next? Birdpark maybe?....then again, i'm not really into birds...ehem...birds that fly ok! but penguins, emus, ostriches, kiwis, cassowaries, turkeys and dodos dun fly so hmmmmm.........questionable yeah =p

Saturday it's movie...Kungfu Panda in the afternoon...then evening go BBQ at East Coast with the boys...honestly, I dun feel like going coz it's same old same thing =p...tired la preparing the BBQ stuff and all...I dun mean to be bad but yea sigh...anyway, I will be there la....to make up the number and show my support hehehe...most probably overnight there...Sunday if i'm not tired, i'll gym....and then sleep...St James anyone on Sunday nite? hehehe =p

Monday, hmmm i cant remember why i took leave but heck i did anyway...gym again...hahahaha wat's new rite....then maybe I wanna go Science centre and see the dinosaurs exhibition...fyi, i was so into dinosaurs during my growing up days...my interest fueled thanks to my late father...anyone wanna go with me? =)

I guess that's about all I'm gonna rant about...well, my boredom is easing up a little....ok no...i think i'm gonna take a nap later during lunchtime...*YAWN* ZZZZZzzzzzzzz....






No comments: