Saturday, April 26, 2008

Death & Revival...Love complicates






I died through the night for a heinous crime I committed...



I know it's in the name of love that I was brought to justice...



However smooth justice was metted, it's almost suicidal...



It's folly that clouded my senses...



It's familiarity that bred contempt...



I'm ashamed that I wasn't practicing what I had been preaching...



The sinful guilt led me to my grave...










The smite came in swift blows...



I bowed in repent and fear of losing...



Death mocked in gleeful pleasure at my beaten self...



My soul seeped out with every tear that dropped...



I died through the night...






After the smite, grace came on angel's wings...



It's also love that brought it to me...



It's a blessing for I know truth, love and honesty held us together...



For good or for bad, I know my citadel is never beyond reach...



I will revive and we will love stronger than ever...






Muchas Gracias Mi Amor....






No comments: