It's my cousin's, Abang Usop, wedding today....it was fantastic...I began work on Saturday as usual in the makeshift kitchen under the void deck....one of the many jobs i did was shelling 60 kilos of tiger prawns...no joke man!~ Sakit tangan aku Kiah!
Lots of food like nasi minyak, tulang, rendang, ayam masak merah, sambal goreng pengantin, assorted kuihs and cakes, sambal udang, pacri nenas, rojak etc, lots of people mingling and it was just wonderful meeting relatives....people i haven't seen in quite sometime...and yes I miss them....the younger ones grew beautifully, the older ones aging quite nicely hehe =p but most of them grew horizontally hehehe...air tangan aku sedap agaknya masak nasi minyak tu....nak cuba? Cuba sekali, pasti nak lagi lol~
I was my cousin's personal assistant...doing up his attire, pinning the kain samping, doing the bunga samping, tanjak and all, putting on some make up...well juz some powder, eyeliner and a lil bit of lip gloss.....I also did the bunga rampai, bunga manggar and decorate some of the hantaran things...after that, i juz ended up doing the dishes....back-breaking sia!!! squating and sweating it all out...hehe
In the midst of all that, I ehem did manage to squeeze in time to sing wakakaka itu wajib...a compulsory for me...what did i sing? hehehe did a duet with my auntie on 'Menunggu Nasi Minyak', did another duet with my uncle on 'Memburu Rindu' and did a solo on 'La Obe'...
La Obe is an anthem for us as we were from the Boyanese clan hehehe Mak Mok aku pun nyanyi sekali la siot! hehehe Hidup Oreng Bawian!!! yeah!~All in all, it was superb great fun...the rain didn't dampen any of us in any way...
Lots of food like nasi minyak, tulang, rendang, ayam masak merah, sambal goreng pengantin, assorted kuihs and cakes, sambal udang, pacri nenas, rojak etc, lots of people mingling and it was just wonderful meeting relatives....people i haven't seen in quite sometime...and yes I miss them....the younger ones grew beautifully, the older ones aging quite nicely hehe =p but most of them grew horizontally hehehe...air tangan aku sedap agaknya masak nasi minyak tu....nak cuba? Cuba sekali, pasti nak lagi lol~
I was my cousin's personal assistant...doing up his attire, pinning the kain samping, doing the bunga samping, tanjak and all, putting on some make up...well juz some powder, eyeliner and a lil bit of lip gloss.....I also did the bunga rampai, bunga manggar and decorate some of the hantaran things...after that, i juz ended up doing the dishes....back-breaking sia!!! squating and sweating it all out...hehe
In the midst of all that, I ehem did manage to squeeze in time to sing wakakaka itu wajib...a compulsory for me...what did i sing? hehehe did a duet with my auntie on 'Menunggu Nasi Minyak', did another duet with my uncle on 'Memburu Rindu' and did a solo on 'La Obe'...
La Obe is an anthem for us as we were from the Boyanese clan hehehe Mak Mok aku pun nyanyi sekali la siot! hehehe Hidup Oreng Bawian!!! yeah!~All in all, it was superb great fun...the rain didn't dampen any of us in any way...
I love my family and relatives and cousins!!!
Barang-barang hantaran from the Bridegroom
The Pelamin from the Bride's side
The Pelamin from the Bridegroom's side
My crazy Uncles & Aunties reliving their good old days hehe
Us cousins goofing and clowning around
I did the bunga on the kain samping! Not bad for a first timer hehehe =p
Some of the shots i managed to take of the couple...too busy to take more pictures la.... but lawakan!!!
Abang Usop & Kak Tini, Aus ucapkan Selamat Pengantin Baru. Sabarlah menghadapi alam berumahtangga sebagai sepasang suami isteri yang saling mencintai. Aus doakan semoga berkekalan mahligai yang dibina hingga ke ahkir hayat dikelilingi anak-anak dan cucu-cucu di kemudian hari.
Insyaallah!~
No comments:
Post a Comment