Monday, November 5, 2007

Pleasant Freakouts hehe

A lot of things were made known to me lately....hehehe pleasant surprises if I may say hehehehe
The world is such a small place and how we are all inter-related...bukan inter-racial eh!~ =p

U know me, I know him, he know her, She know me etc....complicated, intricate, complex...
But that's the beauty of it all hahahahaha....certainly I'm looking forward to new surprises....hopefully good ones....enough of bad ones for the time being....hehehehe some new things happening...hope things will go smoothly and yes, tis weekend...haha gonna help out at Mak Senah's kitchen...I'm rearing to go! Bring it on lol~ Nak masak ape ah? hehe =p

Spent last Saturday with my sweetheart...dinner, coffee and esplanade....non-stop chatting! For the record, you talked more than i did!!! lol!~ Sorry dear, I can't join in the retail therapy with you hehe short of cash la...we do it next month k hehe I need another round of wardrobe overhaul and yes muchas gracias for Differin!!! miracle cream!

Yes dear, I love you!...but you also love me mah!...so please do tell me something new hohohohoho!~ *wink* *wink* =p

Monday morning...it's raining....and i'm feeling good and chirpy....gonna have a meeting later...it's gonna be a wee bit unpleasant...psyching myself up and hoping it won't affect my mood so much....alrite, gonna get me my morning elixir...coffee la! duhz!

Till next entry....adios amigos

No comments: