Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sweetheart's Retail Therapy


Met him at CT Hall....rushed down to the basement and picked a Crumpler...yeah finally, he gotten himself a big Crumpler...it's about time he catch up with me & Ah Ken hehehe headed for the toilet and dumped all his items into the new Crumpler....can't wait to use it huh? LoL~ Next we went to NUM to browse through but couldn't find anything nice so off to Funan...got himself a HDD from Challenger....

Stomachs rumbled and we found ourselves at TCC Funan (we almost wanted to head to TCC minus the C but we didn't hehehe too hungry I guess)...I had Tofu Beef Panini and Sesame Endless Waltz while he had Chicken Mushroom Sandwich and a Hazelnut Frappe....brilliantly delicious...

We talked about recent things, past things, we laughed of yesteryear, we camwhored also and of course, divulged in the company hahahahaha whatever that means....here are some evidents to prove my say hehehe







Actually, he's not feeling too good due to some recent disputes and lost of some personal belongings....I did what i possibly could by being there....not only for him but for someone else too...I believe time will heal everything....things will definitely get better and certainly I hope we can unite once again, relive that moment on 1st September....Once is never enough for me....I want more!~

Meeting him again later for gym in the evening and of course, a dinner will follow after that =)
Good....something for me to look forward to for the day....

No comments: