I've not been feeling very good since last sunday...the body's kinda weak and i tire easily....my legs go numb easily....my arms aches....my head throbs....my throat's burning...just window shopping will make me feel lethargic...sleep hasn't been good also...I guess work really is taking its toll....hellish at work....now that it's a rest period, my body has taken its turn to fall sick...Went to polyclinic yesterday...given a day of medical leave....lousy medicine....not working properly...instead of the recommended dosage, i double it myself in a bid to get well faster...and it's not working ARGH!~ thank god tmw's a public holiday...think i'm gonna just stay home, lie low and rest....giving gymming and running a rest for a week....now where's my pillows.....ZZZzzzzz.....
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You seem to be complaining about work all the time. It's kinda getting stale. Such a bore and chore reading your posts.
Please grow up. Have a nice day.
It's my blog, it's my perogative...period.
I bet if you get a period, it'll come out in cubes.
I'll send them your way...dun worry
ok...dats a rude comment. anw, i tink for your sleep, u shud try what hani recommended me. haven't tried lah. its Atarax. or like me...chlorpheniramine. jus 2 will do wonders.
happy trying.
eeks
Hahaha thks eeks...think i'll juz try ramming my head on the wall if everything else fails.... =p
Post a Comment