Yeah yeah it's thursday once again and yes my last working day of the week...I'll be on leave tomorrow...I juz hope today will be a good day...no hiccups, no boo boos, no disturbances...I'mma pray that the day will pass by smoothly....
I don't know exactly what I'll be doing tmw...I haven't plan my weekend yet...Now what are my options? Hmmmm...hmmmm....hmmmm...really nothing much...I'd kinda dead broke....so haven't got much to say about...I think I can only do my joggings...morning and evening jogs...Guess I juz wanna stay home and laze around...it's time I spend some time at home and do some cleaning....sigh....
The house gets a lil bit quiet nowadays...weekend movie marathon is put on hold hehe...sleepovers getting lesser...hmmm miss the company....but it's ok...Rumah Kebajikan Mother Meriam is always open hahaha so do drop by people!!!~
Ok la I guess it's time now for some breakfast....adios ya'll!~
I don't know exactly what I'll be doing tmw...I haven't plan my weekend yet...Now what are my options? Hmmmm...hmmmm....hmmmm...really nothing much...I'd kinda dead broke....so haven't got much to say about...I think I can only do my joggings...morning and evening jogs...Guess I juz wanna stay home and laze around...it's time I spend some time at home and do some cleaning....sigh....
The house gets a lil bit quiet nowadays...weekend movie marathon is put on hold hehe...sleepovers getting lesser...hmmm miss the company....but it's ok...Rumah Kebajikan Mother Meriam is always open hahaha so do drop by people!!!~
Ok la I guess it's time now for some breakfast....adios ya'll!~
No comments:
Post a Comment