Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday and its baggage

Yesterday went out with the boys for a short while to Civic Centre...I welcome Firdaus aka Abishek-ji and Zaki aka Pretty-ji to the harem....some plans were made...yes you heard it here first...I'm planning a BBQ this coming June 9th and 10th...which falls on a saturday and sunday...venue? not far...very the convenient....at my block's park...all for the sake of convenience...I wanna avoid the hassle of lugging every kind of kitchen utensils over to east coast or pasir ris....kalau ngantok, juz go up to my flat & sleep...good idea rite....yes this is gonna be for us Chempaka Biru yeap...a lil mini gathering....more details will be given via email yeap hopefully latest by this friday....I've got many things planned out for the food...so ya'll better appreciate my kind effort and turn up alrite =) gimme some face tat I so due deserve lol!~

Last nite, via teleconversation, some things were revealed...surprise surprise...ok well, whole day I was feeling rather heaty inside...no idea but as Jut said it may be PMS...watever lol...for all I know, I juz turned into Mother Kali for a lil while =p got a tad pissed with people's childish behaviour...urgh! Things better not get into my line of sight and into my ears else you'll see me do the dance of death....Enough is enough...last chance to move on...tat's all I'm gonna give...

(I turned from Mother Meriam to Mother Kali yesterday!)


Ok today the lab people are either on sick leave or vacation leave...I'm so left alone ah...morning was super rush...Anjeng siol!!! dammit!~ why muz they come when i'm all alone!!!! planned to sleep when i came in but hell no had to run around getting things ready...oh well, i did mention i'm gonna prove my worth previously n so i did...all ran smoothly...alhamdullillah!~ now got a lil bit of time and here i blog away hahahaha....hmmm...wanted to go out to do some acct transactions and buy me some bits to nibble but shitty weather had to go all stormy and windy....Storm, if u hear me, pls control ur temper!~ tsk tsk tsk

Alrite, a short refresher course at 2 later on mask wearing...in case another silly beastly flu decides to drop by the workplace...crapz!~....

I'm gonna meet someone later for a lil dinner and a movie perhaps...a date ngan mak bom kot?...ok kidding hahahahhaa...i dunno la hehehehe off my case peeps!~ before that, gonna catch me some lost precious sleep...the weather's juz perfect...cool and windy...woot!~ ma eyes are closing...till then peeps...adios!~

No comments: