What a whirlwind of a weekend it had been for me…or rather for us….everything thrown in at once…didn’t really manage to handle it well on my side of things…for once, yes I let the flood gates open…in all honesty, I’ve never had to do such a thing…even if I did before, it’s within my limits but the early morn of Saturday was truly a full blown destructive tidal wave hitting me straight to my face….it was something I never thought would ever happen but sadly it did…I mourned the loss…although it shouldn’t have been me grieving in the first place…just who am I to shed the tears? After all, I’m still but just a total stranger…I’m suppose to come, announce my presence and be on my way….instead, I found solace and beauty in what I thought would be something ethereally divine…alas, I’m being proven wrong…disheartening as it may seem, I have to accept the fact that things are just not meant to be…it hurts a great deal inside…a part of me was ripped…torn apart…brutally slashed, violently stabbed with steely words…it’s only words and that got my world came crashing upon me…I don’t know where my mistake lies…..I don’t know what my mistake is….whatever the reason it may be, I’ve picked myself right up and moved on…I’ve got better things to look out for….I wish you good…..I wish you well…
Let’s just say you’ve become a bittersweet memory….a pity….
To whom I have with me now, I’m gonna carry on caring….I’m gonna carry on loving….
No comments:
Post a Comment