Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My midweek...

Rikee sent me a distressed sms this morning at 6.30 am while I was day dreaming away in the bus on my way to work. The poor boy's sick again. Fever, nausea, headache, a little throat inflammation and the flu. Well, I guess the bug's running rampant in his class as he said a couple of them fell ill too.

A million apologies dear for I can't attend to you this time around as I had an impt meeting later in the morning. So I made 3 frantic calls to Jut (another poor chap who was snoozing in bed hehehe). I know very well he ain't in deep sleep yet. Told him what's needed to be told and off he sped on his goblin. Got an update from the sick man himself...he's doing ok...
Get well soon rikee. You've got school to worry about now. Make sure you take ur medicine and rest well alrite. Jangan lupa makan...isikan perot tu sikit...

Had a very long sms quarrel with my mother. Funny isn't it? We can squabble via sms hahahaha!~ I'm so loving SMS!~

Honestly, I'm so freaking dead tired of using my voice for a verbal exchange. So sick of doing it once too many times over the same damn issue. Urgh~ heck la...spoil my midweek mood only...I'd rather use my voice to sing (it's like DUHZ!~)

Later going for tuition then if I'm not tired, go find baby and fetch him home...he complained of a headache last nite...hope he's ok now...he forgot to bring my shoes but that's ok...can always get it back tmw...

Oh and Jut gave me another distressed sms hahahaha...his goblin kena fined...he muz be in a rush to get rikee that he forgot his coupon or smth...

So that's about my day...nothing much...I'm gonna end work early today...been staying back till late for the past two days...heck!~

PS: Jut, go home & get some rest after you're done with rikee hehehe & thks for waking up!~ =)

No comments: