Thursday, April 26, 2007

First Aid

I'm a certifed First Aider now!~ yeah! Should any of u peeps faint in my presence, I can administer CPR anytime ya'll....I'm good I tell ya hehehehe

Today's an impt day for me...a day my promise will be kept...

I stayed up late last nite...we talked, we laughed, he cried, we talked some more, we laughed even more...LoL~

Alrite gonna snooze a little more then go out...adios peeps!~

PS: I'm so not liking guys with long beards...goatees are fine though

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahaha.. I know who u talking abt.. Why? His beard bothers u?

Bobby Cruz said...

eh siol jer ko!!! hahahaha
takde la sampai menyampah org hehehe
Juz tat i have issues with beards hehehe

Anonymous said...

ingatkan they bother u when u doing the bandaging.. actually i don't like it too.. goatees are okay..

Bobby Cruz said...

mcm bersepaikan kalau ade beard...hehehe walaupun ianya digalakkan oleh agama...but i still have issues with it hehehe =p

Anonymous said...

I don't think its practical to have long2 beards in our context. Even semalam aku gi belajar, ustaz ni setakat ada goatee.. Kira okay, kan?

Bobby Cruz said...

yang org2 nk simpan janggut panjang2 buat ape seh? imagine betapa susahnye kalau nk mkn tulang kat beach road? The whole janggut will be covered in red sauce...eeewww!~
Anyway aku dah lama tak mkn tulang hehe perut ni dah main keroncong lak =p kempunan aku...