Friday, March 23, 2007

The Usual 4

This is very messy i noe but hell yes I'm juz plain lazy to do up my blog all prim n proper...time for some messiness here...my perogative peeps...live with it!~ LoL

Went out with Baby, Rikee & Jut to woodlands causeway point on tuesday evening...Rikee got his new Nokia N73 (blerdy cheap! I also want!~ =p but hell i ain't no student no more hmph!) and he treated us to YUM!~ GELARE WAFFLES!~ love them...love him more hehehe

Then we watched 'The Messengers'...nothing too scary but good enuf to make Baby n Rikee yelped 'WOOP!'~ LoL freaking funny them both!

Then we had coffee at Mac then we walked all the way to some stupid deserted block....hoping to see some supernatural sight...and as usual we cam-whored a bit hehehe ok not a bit...maybe a whole lot!~ wakakaka didnt see any ghosts but from the pictures i posted below, we're as good as 'ghosts'....lol think they are more afraid of us due to our crazy antics (-_-)"

I love every moment spent!~ Hugz peepz!~







No comments: