Time Check: 0705
Ok...I spent the early morning trying to do up the song for my blog...grrr couldnt get it to work...wanted to put "Saajan Saajan Saajan Mere Saajan Mere Saajan" but somehow the format doesnt allow me to...so Pussycat Dolls shall do the substitution then i.e. "I Don't Need A Man"...another one of my fave catchy songs....Woot!~
*Groak Groak*....The stomach's rumbling both from hunger and err...nature's call...but I figure I should fill the stomach first then 'throw' away later to cut down on the insanely annoying guilty feeling.... alright I shall do juz tat...so off to the shops nearby now for breakfast...now what shall I eat? hmmmm.......
Time Check: 0800
Alright, I didn't know I took close to an hour juz to get me some food...well, didn't go straight to my destination though hehehe I took a walk in the market...looking around at the poultry, meat, fish, vegetables and fruits and eggs...the chicken looks good, the meat never seem so tantalising, the vegetables remind me of yong tau foo stall...green like amazon rainforest...the fruits....a multitude of colours....eggs nicely laid out...nice sight greeted me in the morning...not many people in the market today...maybe the housewives havent gotten up from bed yet hmmm....enough of the wet market, I plyed the shops next...nothing stirring my taste buds...sigh!~ ended up getting me a potato bun and a huge packet of soya bean drink....oh and newspaper too...can't do without the Urban section....trudged back to lab....gonna eat my breakfast now and read me papers...be right back.....
Time Check: 0835
Nothing much in the papers....or rather i didnt really read....flipped thru the main sections but focused on Life and Urban...(my sweetheart knows this like a fact already hee)...had my breakfast...yum!~ not much but the soyabean drink really filled me up...onli $0.50 but it's like a whole litre worth...I love it!~ Got an sms from Aee at 0853....potluck picnic on Saturday till Sunday...meet at ECP Macdonalds at 1500....hmmm...I think they're gonna be late so I'm gonna take my time to arrive....but I'll attend it....hopefully it doesn't rain....What should I bring? Still thinking....maybe I'll bring fruits la....healthier and cheaper =p
Mother sms me at 0859...dammit!~ muz meet her at the court at 1015 to sign some document called an affidavit or smth...Dun you juz hate such terminologies?
I did a word search on wikipedia and here's what I've got...
An affidavit is a formal sworn statement of fact, signed by the declarant (who is called the affiant) and witnessed (as to the veracity of the affiant's signature) by a taker of oaths, such as a notary public. The name is Medieval Latin for he has declared upon oath.
One use of affidavits is to allow evidence to be gathered from witnesses or participants that may not be available to testify in person before the court.
One use of affidavits is to allow evidence to be gathered from witnesses or participants that may not be available to testify in person before the court.
Note: I'm the affiant
Time Check: 0930
I hate to be disturbed but in this case, what are my options? ZILTCH!~ groanz....gonna scoot off from work a little while juz to meet her...not gonna inform anyone else but my two assistants...the colleague's on leave btw....A teacher submitted 2 requests for next week's practicals....I really appreciate her kind understanding in submitting requests early so that I may do a check on my stuff and availability of my chemical stocks. Yup she's sweet alrite...Time now is 0955...I think I better make my way to the court....Be back later for more updates...Adios
Time Check: 1315
Yup...I'm back in my lab...*sigh* I thought it was juz signing of some documents and tat's it but it turned out tat i have to be present during the court session also...one bloody damn issue....I was in sandals and berms...can't blame anyone (not even my mother) as we are not informed that i have to be in court today...I thought of having a relaxing day at work...juz slowly do some thinking and solving some matters on my own so I wore super casual...tee, berms, sandals...with such an appropraite attire to wear to a court...it's a muslim court mind u! All the more I muz be properly covered....so i hailed a cab home, changed to jeans, shoes and polo tee....
Went back to the court...saw the lawyer, signed some papers and took an oath before the judge...ARGH!~ crap la....I'm doing all this shit and it isn't even suppose to be my shit in the first place. I guess like Fizah mentioned it's called RESPONSIBILITY....no matter where i run to, even to the end of the world, the weight of the responsibility still follows me like my shadow....so now, awaiting for another audience with the court, a few more sessions with HDB and hopefully everything will be settled by then. Now my only worry is where can i find a huge amount of $$$ in 5 short weeks? What are the options made available to me? hmmm....
???HUGE QUESTION MARK SITS ATOP MY BIG HEAD???
I'm preparing for World War III later tonite at Jurong West....so if anyone heard a loud explosion, that would be Pak Bom exploding...Dun worry ah...but I think I should worry coz all these while, I'm scooting off from work without anyone knowing =x so hush ya'll....
Hmmm...apart from my family matters...some other issues come to mind also....need to be addressed as the gravitas of the matter is growing exponentially...equally destructive as Pak Bom's explosion....This one is a little tricky to solve as it needs everyone to agree as ONE, having one voice, one nod of agreement, one smile of approval, one common goal...I hope this rift can be tightened as soon as possible as damage control is near impossible....it takes a lot of effort, time and patience....I believe that it can be done....make it happen please....
AdiK Zul juz called me...He's back for a day from camp...he'll be at it again tmw...atrociously looong camp....BMT also not that long LoL~ Hope he'll have a good rest, catch up on his sleep and please go see a doctor before your right hand really cracked!!! (-_-)"
Ok, gonna type a memo to HDB, make a few calls and take a short nap if possible...brb...
Time Check: 1545
*Groak Groak* Got woken up by my empty stomach....dun care...gonna ignore it...I'm fat already...the scale's tipping at 67....let's see if I can hit 60 by year end...Baby Khai are u with me on this? I can't hear you!....I think I heard a faint YES hehehe...feeling kinda draggy and lazy...the eyelids weigh a tonne, the feet bound by chains....urgh!~ sianz....sitting on my chair, i ponder on love...dunno why of all things I think of love....how nice is it to be hugged? how wonderful it is to feel that you are being cared for? how marvellous it is to have someone who gives u a peck on the cheeks? how bliss it is to hold hands?
To love, it hurts and heals at the same time....dun ask me how but it juz is...miracles of life perhaps? To those who are loved, in love and will love, feel its glory blossoming inside of you...while it last, it's divine....what comes thereafter, hmmm leave it for later....
Well I may seem alrite, sound alrite, look alrite but inside I locked away all my worries...I dun wanna have a negative outlook when others look at me...and ppl, I am alrite...well for now at least hehehe...see!~ I still have my sense of humour!~ Alright now, I think it's time to call it a day at work...tmw's a new beginning...old problems to solve, new things to discover, a new approach to embrace life...hopefully...
Till my next entry....
1 comment:
If u need to talk give me a call, alright..
Post a Comment