"We loved because we didn't know each other well, and we separated because we started to understand each other....."
Does the above holds any truth? I think it does…What do you think?
Does the above holds any truth? I think it does…What do you think?
“Familiarity breeds contempt”
Another one phrase which is very well known and ‘practiced’…
We had a good start to the outing yesterday and despite of me not having much voice, I still dig the company….then things dwindled a little bit towards the end….But I really must say it’s a blessing because I really cannot imagine if it was another who had gotten hit by the ‘missile’. Juz picture the uproar it would have caused! It’s equivalent to armageddon if I can say!!!…Instead of flaring, I kept quiet. For the simple reason of not wanting to add fuel to the blaze. I’m wise enough for my age to know better.
Whatever happened was really disappointing. The aftermath was truly devastating. I was feeling more of sorrow and misery rather and hurt and anger. Never mind that I became the ‘target’….but wat’s more important is why have things turned out this way? This I may not know…I see no point in shifting blame, pointing fingers, snooting and all....it's time to pick up the broken pieces, piece them back together as one and move on....
All I want for everyone is to have respect for one another, honesty towards one another, understanding towards one another and love for one another….saying is easy but I’m positive we can work towards it…Let this be an eye opener for us all to learn smth from and as far as possible, we’ll steer clear from it happening again…
Let’s all start anew… Insyaallah!
No comments:
Post a Comment