Thursday, March 29, 2007

Love....lost....

Sudah lama ku memendam rindu, sekian lama ku menantimu...
Namun ku tahu, dirimu bukan milikku....
For a long time I pined for you, for eternity I waited for you
But somehow I know, you're not mine....
I see not your beauty, I see not your faith
I see your eyes, your heart, your soul....
You brought joy and laughter in my life...
You chased away my blues and sorrows ....
You came to me like the dawn...
Bright, warm and tender...
Your smiles, your kisses, your hugs...
Sent raging love through my soul...
I am the one who loved you...
I am the one who made it right...
I am the one who was there for you..
On those cold and lonely nights...
I am the one who held you when the world came down on you...
I am the one who is in love with you and whose love never stops...
In case you forgot, I was there when you fell...cause I care...
In case you forgot, I left you satisfied all those nights...
In case you forgot, I give love and my love...never stops...
Now where do you think you will find a love at all like mine...
Maybe all you are going to find is just another heartache...
Where would you go to find someone who loves you like I do?
Because sometimes a love like mine comes just once in your life...

No comments: