Friday, December 29, 2006

Let the good times roll....

Ok...yesterday's outing was uber good!~ yeah ppl....had loads of fun, joy and laughter...cool cool cool...hope the birthday boy had his share of fun too =) Oh and I'll be getting some monetary award coz I got bronze timing for some running event earlier this year and my almost negligeable medical leave record (only 4 days of mc for the entire year ok!)....yeah! I'm in good healthy form...Alhamdullillah!~
Now time to look forward to the events for the next few days....time seems to be running out...let's see....i need to meet up with kit, danial, squeeze in a little time for gym, the grocery shopping with Fiz, the Hari Raya Haji outing, the picnic at sentosa, the countdown (perhaps) and the new year celebration.....n tat's quite a lot of things on my agenda...and maybe somewhere in the hectic schedule, fit in a dinner with Fizah & Nut...
And school's starting next wed...shucks!~ seems like time is travelling at the speed of light man!
I need more time to enjoy myself...and seriously, I havent really had time for a good rest...been sleeping real late, going out almost everyday, finishing up some work, clearing away stuff...blah blah blah urgh!~
I juz wish I can get back to my work routine lifestyle next week coz now I seem to be outta control hehehe... =p As Fizah always say, "Firdaus, you are such a busy man!'
Girlfren, I am....LoL~

No comments: